Same Day Agra Tour By Train
Duration : 01 Day (Everyday except Friday)
Destination Covered : Delhi - Agra - Fatehpur Sikri - Delhi
Our car will pick up you from hotel in Delhi and transfer to H Nizamuddin Railway station to board superfast air conditioned train to Agra. Our chauffer will assist you at railway station.
We will E-mail you an E-ticket after booking confirmation.
You are requested to travel with valid identity card ( Passport / Driving license / Voter Card )
Gatimaan Express ( Train No 12050 ) fully air conditioned train departs H Nizamuddin Railway Station for Agra Cantt railway station
Breakfast included in Train fare
Distance Travelled between Delhi & Agra by train in 1 : 40 Hrs
Arriving Agra Cantt railway station. Your Tour Guide & Driver will receive you from Railway Station in Agra. Tour Start with drive to Taj Mahal by air conditioned car.
Taj Mahal is a cynosure of India in global tourism arena. The monument, constructed in 16th Century hold a grand history of true love and affection of 5th Mughal King Shah Jahan towards his beloved wife Mumtaj Mahal. This edifice is finest example of Indo Islamic architecture style situated on right bank of river Yamuna.
After Taj Mahal drive to Agra Fort.The Fort made of red sand stone depicting glorious rule of the mighty Mughals with their lavish lifestyle. It was built in 15th century by third Mughal king Akbar. Encircled with two huge walls, this Fort has some impressive buildings like Jasmine Tower ,Khas Mahal , Diwan I Am , Diwan I Khas etc.
You reserve right to recommend restaurant of your choice in Agra on direct payment otherwise your tour guide will take you to clean & hygenic AC Restaurant .
TIME 15:00ITMAD - UD - DAULAH ( BABY TAJ )
After Lunch proceed to Itmad –Ud –Daulah tomb. Due to some of its resemblance with Taj Mahal.This edifice is popularly known as “Baby Taj”.This tomb is elaborately carved with pure marble & exhibit Indo Islamic architecture style. Empress Noor Jahan ordered this tomb in memory of her father, Mirza Ghiyas Beg in 1622.
After Baby Taj you can visit handicraft gallery of Marble inlay souvenirs in Agra city. Free to explore Agra City known for exporting marble inlay handicraft.
Transfer to Railway Station to board train to Delhi.
Gatimaan Express( Train No 12049 ) departs for Delhi.
- Dinner served in Train
TIME 19:30Arriving H Nizamuddin Railway Station. Our cab will transfer you back to your Hotel in Delhi. Tour End
- Private AC Car for pick up from your hotel and transfer to H Nizamuddin Railway Station in Delhi.
- Tickets of AC Train for return trip New Delhi – Agra – New Delhi in AC Chair Car.
- Private AC Sedan in Agra for Full Day Sightseeing.
- English Speaking Guide.
- 02 Bottles Mineral water per traveller per day in cab.
- Shoe cover at TajMahal.
- Private AC Sedan for departure transfer from New Delhi Railway station to your hotel.
- Any Tiping or Gratuity to Tour Guide or Driver.
- Monument Admission Tickets.
- Any kind of meal.
- Airport Parking (In case pick up is done from Delhi Airport)
USD ( Per Person )
01 Person Travelling
02 Person Travelling
03 Person Travelling
04 Person Travelling
INFORMATIONS REQUIRED FOR BOOKING TOUR :
- Name of Travellers
- Hotel Address
- Final date of Travel from Delhi to Agra by train for booking train ticket in advance.
- Airport parking $3 will be extra to tour cost if pick up is done from Delhi Airport.
- If your pick up point or hotel is in Gurgaon or Noida than additional tour cost is $10.
- Monument Entrance you have to pay in INR only.
- Monument Entrances Per Adult : Taj Mahal ( INR 1000 ), Agra Fort ( INR 500 ), Baby Taj ( INR 200 ) & Mehtab Bagh ( INR 200 )
- Children below age of 15 years are entitled free entry inside Monuments in Agra.
- Our tour guide will assist you in buying Monuments Tickets of Taj Mahal.